4in1 Telecommunications was founded in 2014 as an cable installation and infrastructure company under Time Warner Cable.
- Deploying website applications
- Computer repair
- Cell phone repair
- Cabling installiation
- ATM service and repair
Information Technology Support Technician Assistant
Intern Assist with network administration and hardware maintenance.
- Assistant and administrator to instructor for CompTIA certification courses.
- Monitor and ensure network performance security and connectivity.
- Install, configure, and update computer hardware and software.
- Computer hardware and software/refurbish, inventory conducting main location and all remote sites.
- Specify system requirements and design solutions.
Cable Installation Technician
Time Warner Cable
Perform basic installations, disconnects, reconnects, service upgrades and downgrades, and relocates for residential and mulitdwelling units.
- Termination and testing of new cabling.
- Termination of cable occurs on 110, 66 blocks and wall jacks.
- Evaluate, diagnose, troubleshoot cabling infrastructure systesms and perform repairs.
- Ensure all installation & service work is done according to company quality standards.
Information Technology Techician
Proven field service experience, with the ability to install, configure, repair, and maintenance technical equipment and tasks.
- Provided help desk and maintenance support for Austin Energy.
- Built and Supported telecommunication infrastructures along with installing cable for A.I.S.D.
- Install, maintain, and repair telecommunications equipment.
- Pull cable in underground conduit.
Associate of Applied Science Information Technology
National American University
Awarded Cum Laude GPA 3.6 Network & Server Administration.
High School Diploma
Gonzalo Garza Independence High School
Accredited by Austin Board of School Trustees 23.5 credits earned.
Cable Line Installer & Repairer Diploma
Gary Job Corps Center
Accredited by thee Southern Association of Clleges and Schools Commission on Occupational Education Institutions.
- Data Cabling Fiber Optics
- Data Communication Basics- History of Fiber Optic Cabling
- Network Typologies
- Network Architectures
- Cable Systems Companents
- Cable System Design
- Cabling Installation
- Cabl Troubleshooting
Certificate of Recognition high level of completion Network Cabling Program, Employability and Social Skills, Information Technology, Deploying Web Apps to Azure App Service, Visual Studio, Web Applications, Github, Construction Safety and Health OSHA 10, PC Pro Certified.